“A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.” ~ Chinese Proverb
Every parent wants to provide the best for their child, grooming them to bring out the best in them. But how much further can we push our financial boundaries to? With the average child-bearing age of Singaporeans increasing every year, many of us are challenged to save for education funds and our own retirement.
In this seminar, our speakers will share with you what it takes for your child to further their education in a University in Australia; the things to look out for and the estimated cost involved, and how you can plan for the necessary funds without compromising your own retirement planning.
“An Investment in Knowledge Pays the Best Interest” ~ Benjamin Franklin
In This Seminar, You Will be Able to …
- Have a better understanding on what it takes for an education pursued in Australia
- Better plan for the necessary funds for your child/ children
- Learn how to save and protect your child’s education funds
Join Us For The Seminar If You …
- Have been randomly searching on the internet how to best plan for education funding for your little one
- Concern that your child’s education cost is going to affect your retirement savings
- Want to explore the opportunity of an education in Australia for your child