Did you know that 1 in 10 Singaporeans suffering from stroke is aged under 50? Over the recent years, the incidences of stroke and heart related diseases which are conditions that cannot be cured, are on the rise. With early detection and raised health awareness, the severity of occurrence of cardiovascular diseases seldom rob us from our loved ones but is enough to adversely affect the quality of life we once enjoyed.
Are there ways to prevent these conditions from happening?
How can you ensure that your loved ones and yourself still have the ability maintain the same quality of life?
Join us to find out more about Heart Problems and Stroke and how you can prevent and finance these critical illnesses
In this seminar, you will be able to:
- Get to know all about Stroke and the impact it has on your life
- Learn about Heart Diseases and its prevention
- Learn how you can still maintain that desired quality of life for you and your family even if you were to be challenged in your health.
Join us in Our Heart to Heart About Cardiovascular Diseases Seminar for the following programme:
1. Topic : All You Need To Know About Stroke
Speaker : Associate Professor Deidre Ann De Silva
National Neuroscience Institute
Neurology (SGH Campus)
MBBS, MRCP(UK), FAMS (Neurology)
2. Topic : My Journey with Stroke
Speaker : Stroke Survivor from Singapore National Stroke
Stroke Survivor from Singapore National Stroke Association (SNSA)
3. Topic : Fighting Back to Good Health
- What does it take to keep the fight going?
- Smart ways to manage your wealth
Speaker : Mr Shawn Tan
Head of Business Development Aviva Ltd
4. Topic : Heart Diseases & Its Prevention
Speaker : Dr Loh Yee Jim, Snr.
Paediatric & Adult Cardiothoracic Surgery
Senior Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgery MBBS (S’pore), MRCS (Edin), MMed (Surgery), FRCS (Edin) (CTh), FAMS
(Mount Elizabeth Novena Medical Centre)
Topic : HEART TO HEART ABOUT CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
Date : 17 August 2018 (Friday)
Time : 7 pm to 9 pm (Registration Starts at 6.30pm)
Place : 6 Shenton Way, OUE Downtown 2, Level 7, Singapore 068809