Maternity Plans Comparison Guide
One of the common insurance to consider during pregnancy is what is generally known as “Pregnancy Insurance”. It is a type of insurance to buy during pregnancy to provide financial protection for both the mother and the soon-to-be-born child. Such insurance plans are complex and may not be easy to understand.
Currently, there are at least 6 insurers in Singapore offering Pregnancy Insurance. There are two types of Pregnancy Insurance – the stand-alone option and the bundling option.
We hope this guide can help you to understand the common benefits of Pregnancy Insurance offered by different insurers. It covers the following features:
- Number of Pregnancy Complication Conditions
- Number of Congenital Illnesses Conditions
- Hospital Care Benefit For Mother and Child
- Death Benefit For Mother
- Eligibility for Mother Conceived Through IVF
- Special Benefits
- Coverage Term
- Number of foetus covered in a pregnancy
To download fill up the form below and a download link will be sent to your email.