- This website (“Site”) is owned and operated by GEN Holdings Pte Ltd (“GEN”). By accessing the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of use of the Site (“Terms”).
- Except as otherwise provided, the contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without our prior written permission.
- Modification of any of the contents or use of the contents for any other purpose will be a violation of our copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, currentness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this Site;
- that the contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- We shall also not be liable for any damage or loss (including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss) of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of:
- the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from the Site;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus; or
- any services, information, data, software or other materials obtained from this Site.
- Products and services referred to in this Site are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by financial advisers and their representatives licensed under Singapore law.
- The materials on this Site are not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of such materials. Persons accessing these pages are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.
- These pages should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell investments or make deposits in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation in such jurisdiction. The contents of this Site do not constitute financial or other professional advice.
- Email messages sent to us over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. We are not responsible for any damages incurred if you send a message to us or if we send a message to you at your request over the Internet. We are not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Site. Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions or transmission of information may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. We are not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
Links and linking
- This Site contains hyper-links to Sites which are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the contents of those Sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those Sites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such linked Sites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyper-links to other Sites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site. In no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on Sites to which this Site is linked.
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the contents are prohibited.
- Linking to the Home Page – You may link to the Home Page of this Site, upon notifying us in writing.
- Linking to any page of this Site not being the Home Page – You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from us prior to hyperlinking to or framing this site or any of the contents or engaging in similar activities. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to or framing of this Site or any of the contents.
- Your linking to or your framing of this Site or any of the contents constitutes acceptance of the Terms. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to the Terms. If you do not accept the Terms, you must discontinue linking to or framing of this Site or any of the contents.
- In no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on Sites that link to this Site or any of the contents.
- We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Site or any of the contents.
Personal Data Collection
- By providing your personal data, you are consenting PIAS to collect and use your personal data to contact you for recruitment, promotional information, materials and/or documents relating the financial advisory services provided by PIAS by the way of email, telephone calls and/or SMS. Please ensure that you are the user/subscriber to the contact provided. More in details here.
- These Terms shall be governed by Singapore law and you agree that the Singapore courts shall have jurisdiction to entertain, determine and settle any dispute or action in respect of or arising out of the Site and its use and you submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.